J. William Miller and Lorraine M. Miller Family Foundation 2021 Scholarship
Jessica Harrold - 1/26/2021 1:23:00 PM
This scholarship will be awarded to academically worthy and financially needy students who are graduates of high schools in Midland County, Michigan, to aid in their obtaining a post-high school education.
1. Scholarship(s) in the amount $5,000 each will be granted to Midland County seniors to be used for their college or university education. Any unused funds will be returned to the Miller Family Foundation.
2. The applicant must attend a college or university located in the State of Michigan.
3. The applicant must forward with the application a transcript of his/her high school grades and ACT and/or SAT score(s).
4. The applicant must have his or her application postmarked no later than April 23, 2021.
5. At the Selection Committee’s discretion, a candidate may be requested to appear for a personal interview.
6. All applications should be addressed to:
Attorney Ramon F. Rolf, Jr.
5820 Eastman Avenue
Midland, MI 48640
Applications are available in the Counseling Center.
Deadline: April 23, 2021