Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) Scholarship
Jessica Harrold - 1/26/2021 8:41:00 AM
You may start the process of applying during the second semester of your junior year of high school. Students may apply for only one of the three scholarship program options-Navy, Nurse or Marine Corps. Before the application can be finalized and forwarded for selection consideration, you must ensure that a copy of your complete transcript, including your entire junior year, is forwarded to your recruiter.
Students w/30 or more semester hours or 45 or more quarter hours of college credit upon application are not eligible for four-year Navy ROTC Scholarships; these students should see professors of naval science at host university's Navy ROTC unit to discuss other scholarship opportunities. (See the Scholarship Opportunities Tab on this same "Program-Info" page.)
Active duty Navy applicants are ineligible to apply for Navy ROTC. Active members of other branches of the military may apply if granted a conditional release. Individuals who are scheduled for boot camp may apply but cannot report to boot camp before a decision is made on their application. If they wish to report to boot camp prior to a decision being made they must withdraw their application in writing.
NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS
- In addition to the below, some universities have chosen to provide additional benefits to NROTC Students. For more information, click here
- Full tuition at one of the listed colleges or universities. Questions regarding payment of tuition, fees, books, and stipends should be directed toward the specific Navy ROTC Unit.
- All mandatory fees imposed by the School on all full-time undergraduate students.
- Stipend for text books
- Currently $750 per academic year ($375 per semester or $250 per quarter)
- Provide uniforms and Naval Science textbooks
- Three summer cruises
- Subsistence allowance each academic month:
- Freshmen - $250/month
- Sophomore - $300/month
- Junior - $350/month
- Senior - $400/month
If you have any questions about this scholarship please contact the Scholarship Office E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: January 31st, 2022